Through life-changing stories, respected thinkers and authentic presentations, Keynote promotes a deeper understanding of the world and gives students the courage and means to express themselves in English. Communication, collaboration and creative thinking drive students towards real 21st century outcomes and encourage them to respond to ideas and find their own voice. Both students and teachers will emerge with new confidence, new ideas and a new determination to communicate in this increasingly information-rich world of Global English.
• AUTHENTIC LISTENING – carefully selected, supported and exploited. Tailored to work in the classroom. Both Native Speakers and Non-Native Speakers
• 21st CENTURY SKILLS SYLLABUS – Critical Thinking, Visual Literacy, Digital Literacy (?), Global Citizens
• REAL WORLD INSPIRATION – Not only through TED Talks but also through the reading texts, and infographics
• FUNCTIONAL AND PRACTICAL OUTPUT – focus on everyday language and enabling clear communication in speaking, writing and pronunciation syllabus
• PRESENTATION SKILLS SYLLABUS – a bag of transferable tools to develop fluency, confidence and engaging delivery
• CREATIVE THINKING – a safe place to try, fail and practice and a way for students to find their own voice through ideas and language