Cambridge English Empower is a general English course for adult and young adult learners that combines course content from Cambridge University Press with validated assessment from the experts at Cambridge English Language Assessment. This unique mix of engaging classroom materials and reliable assessment, with personalised online practice, enables learners to make consistent and measurable progress.
• Assessment developed and validated by the experts at Cambridge English Language Assessment; rigorously pre-tested to ensure all it is accurate, meaningful and fair.
• A course book with thought-provoking images and texts and engaging video, designed to generate an emotional response; all helping teachers to deliver motivating and memorable lessons.
• Personalised learning paths outside of the classroom give students targeted practice, ensuring they spend their time on what they need most, and keeping them motivated and engaged.
• Teachers are provided with a full digital package in one place: Learning Management System plus web tools and clear step-by-step guidance on how to use these tools in the modern classroom. This ultimately allows teachers to spend more time on preparing and delivering high-quality lessons.
• Manageable learning with a syllabus that teachers can trust, with Corpus-informed content and alignment to the CEFR, so that learners can clearly and measurably see their own progress in each of the four language skills.
• The Student’s Book contains striking images and videos along with though-provoking texts, all designed to generate an emotional response. This encourages and enables students to learn in an active and memorable way. The book also provides rich and varied opportunities to practice the target language, developing productive skills for effective, real-world use.